We spend time really getting to understand what you want to achieve and working with you to define the business case for a project that we will deliver.
The AgileOC Method
A sprint is a period of time allocated for a particular phase of a project. Sprints are considered to be complete when the time period expires. There may be disagreements among the members of the team as to whether or not the development is satisfactory; however, there will be no more work on that particular phase of the project. The remaining phases of the project will continue to develop within their respective time frames.
The AgileOC Principles Used for Implementations
- 01 Satisfy the client and continually develop solution.
- 03Concentrate on delivering working solution frequently. Delivery preference will be placed on the shortest possible time span.
- 05 Face-to-face communication is the best way to transfer information to and from a team.
- 07Simplicity is considered to be the art of maximizing the work that is not done, and it is essential.
- 02Changing requirements are embraced for the client’s competitive advantage.
- 04Solution developers and business people must work together throughout the entire project.
- 06Constant attention to technical excellence and good design will enhance agility.